Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 days!

I can't believe our wedding is only thirty days away! The planning is over, the parties have begun and so have those fun tedious tasks. Hehe.
We're getting really excited. It's fun that other people are too. I think we're long over due for a good ol party!
We had a great weekend (which now another is upon us) James and I went to our friends house and a bunch of us had a ball bottling wine! I can't wait to try it when it's all good to go.
There's a lot involved in wine making. I applaud my friends for doing all of this in their rare spare time!

Wine Time!

Morgman and I took a day trip to LR.
We went to the oil marketers convention... And took took hwy 21 home :)

Morgans new puppy, Willie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April