Friday, March 11, 2011

bridesman...

Whelp,
Yesterday was a very awesome day for this bride-to-be, I took part in something that one, I thought I'd never do and two had a friggin BLAST: Bridal Portraits.
I can't explain how much fun it was!!! Miles our beloved photographer met up with my brother MORGAN and I at the lovely and quirky Bella Vista and turned into what probably should have only been an hour and a half session to a three hour mega accessory occasion (yay for girlie-ness!!!)
Miles and baby brother Morgan were very patient with me and I actually think Morgan had a bit of fun... Until he started throwing rocks in the lake and towards the geese... just about had a sibling beat down gown and all.
Annnnnyway hopefully it wasn't too painful for the guys!
After the photo shoot I met up with sweet, sweet Colby and Megan for dinner. This was one of those lethargic dinners where we laughed, we cried, we hugged, we  reminisced. I love my friends so much, and they accept me and my potty mouth (because they have mini-potty mouths too) tee-hee.
Tonight miss Tabitha is coming over for dinner and we both will have in tote magnum bottles of wine.
I really am not huge drinker... seriously... well a medium drinker I just like to blog about it because it revolves around 1/2 of my social events ;-)
Today was a good/bad day... After the photo shoot yesterday I called James and he told me that his dad was scheduled to have surgery today. We were nervous, and anxious to see what would happen today and I'm happy to report that Mike is in good shape that this surgery was a good move for him and he is on the road to recovery.
True side note:
I'm pretty sure Mike is in the top two of the sweetest men I have ever met, his father Paul would be the other (James's grandfather).

Lastly I want to leave you with some hope that I'm not all terrible, I asked my brother to come with us yesterday because I knew that he wouldn't drive me crazy (like mom) and stay out of the way, more or less... I may yet beat him about those rocks. BUT ANYWAY Morgan has experience in the prim-and-proper world, you see he himself has been in a gown or two...


Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April