Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday...

If she were alive today, miss Betty Kay Monroe, a.k.a. Betty-Bean and Beano would be 11 years old. This angel, a masterpiece of God was our everything. We got her the day of my freshman prom and she ruled the roost from day one.
We still talk about her all the time, it's like she's still here. Love my little girl!





In wedding news, 
things are continuing to go smoothly...
Hammered out some details with the reception site and the rental place yesterday. I'm sure that's not the end of that though. Mis-communication is the name of the game!

In more "self involved" news I didn't break either of my diet commandments yesterday!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April