Thursday, March 17, 2011

off like a jet...

Last night James and I arrived home around 10:30 and I was unloading stuff out of my car and into the house. I walked in to our dining room (no lights on), and out of the corner of my eye I was something black on the floor! I did a "double take" and it was a bottle of wine... it appeared as if it fell out of the buffet/cabinet door. I walked near the bottle (bare foot) to pick it up and my foot slipped! The whole floor was wet!!! But it wasn't from the bottle on the floor... So I flipped on the light and the floor was covered a good 10 foot span with a clear liquid! I peered into the cabinet and a bottle of Pink Catawba (turned sideways on a rack) had EXPLODED in our buffet cabinet, the cork "popped out" hit the red bottle of wine that was in front of it which knocked it into the cabinet door and fell on the floor!
How crazy is that!?! Have you ever heard of such a thing?!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some kind of covert mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAIL!!! hahaha.
    I bet its Hank...He's been upset with me lately because I don't feed him enough treats. ;)

    "I'll take that ramma out and get a new one!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April