Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh girls just wanna have fun...

This weekend was a lot of fun... I really think this blog post should be more of a picture blog rather than a word blog... because I don't believe many words can describe the following pictures.
All you really need to know is that this is my steal of a deal dress circa 1987.
And my buddy Trent and I had wicked plans for it.
Mwhahaha!

PS Trent took the pictures, and I did the tackiest editing I could find on my picnik.com acct.
We're thinking we need to submit them to Ellen for the "Bad Pictures Paid For" HA!



And that was only a Saturday afternoon...
Saturday night we went to the NWTF Banquet and I WON something!!! I WON a flip video camera, and it's actually pretty decent!!
My dad said we had to have this... you can see why...





And after the 80's photo shoot/ trash the dress
we let Hankerton in on the fun...




Isn't he CUTE!?
awww.




Sunday was our Huntsville Bridal Shower. We got some amazing stuff!!! 
Huntsville Wedding Shower Linkage!!!


If you're a sick puppy like myself and want to see some more of those gawd awful photos visit...
Gawd Awful Bridals Linkage!!!

Thank you Trent for letting me be a total ra-tard, and capture the moment. :-)
I mean what are friends for anyhow? HA!

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing a picture of you (on fbk) before I knew you. You were in this gem from the 80's and thinking: Either this gal is hilarious and I need to get to know her more, or poor james is marring someone with horrible taste! I forgot all about seeing it till now. I LOVE the photo shoot! And your editing CRACKS ME UP!! The red hearts are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thank you Jenny Dillon!!!
    you knew then we'd be fast friends.
    lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April