Wednesday, March 9, 2011

trout fishing in america...

This past weekend was WONDERFUL!!!
A much needed break from our (believe it or not) pretty hustled lives!
We were honored to be invited by our friends Spence and Candice to go trout fishing at the White River outside of Eureka Springs (one of our favorite spots!)
The four of us stayed in a nice cabin at the Spider Creek Resort Saturday night, grilled out, drank wine, listen to all of our favorite music and just visited. The guys didn't even turn the TV on (impressed!!).
 I really enjoy spending time with Spencer and Candice, I admire their relationship, they love each other very much and it shines through their actions towards each other.

Anyway, they caught several fish... I managed to catch one. I think I lack the patience to just let the power-bait "do it's thang" and I must "reel" every like 10 seconds...

I was actually complaining how I never catch a dang trout anymore when this fish took the bait. HA!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I started fishing a couple of years ago...and really I enjoy it. I am just not good at it. I have never been trout fishing, but I am sure its great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April