Friday, April 22, 2011

Bachelorette party!

Have I told you how much I just LOVE my buddies?
Mollie, Ashley, Tabitha, Colby and Megan treated me to an amazing weekend!!
Mollie, Colby and I rode down together to LR for our weekend get away to Little Rock. I was under the impression that Ashley was at home with her sickly husband and Megan was on a lunch date. Little did I know they were already down in LR at our suite they all bought for the night decorating!!!! Mollie, Colby and I met up with Tabitha for lunch then headed out to the Chenal Promenade to visit the ANTHROPOLOGIE store!!! AHHH!!! I was in heaven! After a little shopping we convoyed over to the Peabody where I walked into a awesomely decorated suite!!! Megan and Ash did such a wonderful job!! We all visited for a bit, I opened my "gifts" they all bought me and we played a game... 14 questions that were already answered by my fiance, James, and I had to guess what he said and if I didn't I had to "take a shot" we decided to switch that "shot" to a "shot of wine" nevertheless I had to take 12 shots because of his FIBBING!!! And just an FYI the pic of me laughing hysterically was taken shortly after those LIES! haha!!
The girls called a shuttle and we missed it... i wanted to bring the veil with us to the restaurant... no worries though because they called the shuttle back and just as we were walking in they were on the brink of giving our reservations away!!! mind you this is all buzzed April's fault. Nevertheless Tab handled it like she does and we got our table! Boo-ya!

After Cajun's excellent food and beverages we hopped back in the shuttle and found a face!! Attempting to make the shuttle driver crack at least a SMILE I drunkly named him "Juan Le" and Juan Le spent the rest of the evening with us!
From there we headed out to Ernie Biggs for a little piano play.
The pianist went pretty easy on me, even gave me a "high five" at least he didn't call me nasty names!
We considered going dancing, but by that time I had blisters on my tootsies and I knew Megan's shoes were killing her too. So we headed back, reminisced and talked about the future. Good times, good times.
I love my girlfriends!!! I owe them BIG! INCLUDING a night of dancing!!



Piano Bar


Mollie!
after the shots o wine haha
Making fun of my glowing "diamond" the girls got me. hehe
Cajuns Play-de-doo
the start of the big night!
Ashley!
Juan Le!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I hate that I'm so far away and missing things like this :( You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww jess :-/ This is all ben's fault he needs to let you come home for like a month!!! hehehe
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April