Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Mama Kat's writing workshop

In honor of summer "officially" starting...
I've decided to pick: Create a bucket list of 50 things you want to do this summer (with or without the kids!)

** since we both work FT+ in the summer realistically I can shoot for a bucket list of 25.

1. Sleep till noon!
2. Stay up past midnight watching a movie with James
3. Take Hank out on the boat
4. Go to the lake with Quentin & Carlie
5. Spend a weekend away
6. Start AND finish a book!
7. Go to the movies
8. Go dancing with my girl friends
9. go to LR to see Ashley!
10. Spend a Saturday/Sunday with my mom
11. Watch all the SNL's in my Netflix query.
12. Have margaritas with Donna
13. Act like a newlywed with my husband all over again ref. #1, #15, #18, #2.
14. F-I-S-H!!!
15. Plan our honeymoon and get reservations
16. Finish my wedding scrapbook
17. Dive off a high-dive
18. Drink a couple-o-sixers with meh husband
19. Go to a bluegrass show at Chelseas or Georges
20. Get rid of at least 50 items of clothing
21. Have some quality time with my hammock
22. Convince James to shave his beard (just so I can say I did)
23. Convince James to immediately start growing the beard back
24. Go to SDC with the Jechs & Samples
25. SELL THE SPEC HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- April Jech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April