Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

I'm borrowing this Wednesday post from my buddy--- Jess http://benandjesscoffman.blogspot.com/
In hopes that maybe I'll do this once in awhile on Wednesdays!


Loving my new lens!!!

Loving the iPhone app- Instagram- makes my silly pictures appear cooler than theRez tually are, and I'm happy with that!

We just finished the entire Six Feet Under series. I'm so glad we watched it, when it origionally aired on HBO I was way too young to appreciate it {although I had no trouble appreciating The Sopranos around the same time}
///side note I repeated all of The Sopranos a couple years ago with meh husss-bun

Lastly I got a new phone today, it's time for the storm trooper iPhone 3G to lay it down. Enter the new/notexactlycustomtoapriljustyet iPhone 4- White Ninja
*key* Carl Douglas' "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting"
New ringtone? I think yes!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out instagram! I just got a new iphone! Emaline broke my blackberry. . . darn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April