Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Woah! It's Wednesday??

Well anyway here's what I love...
Do yourself a HUGE favor and read/listen to BOSSYPANTS by Tina Fey
Flipping hilarious you can thank me later!! I plan on listening to it again soon.
(yes i bought the audiobook to listen to, she's the narrator and it's hilarious to hear her tell the story in her voice!)
 
Another love--- thank YOU HBO & Showtime for the premieres of True Blood, The Big C, & Weeds.
Please, please bring on Dexter soon.
Signed, your favorite couch potato- AJ ;)

Let me expand on what I love...

Facebook now has a history feature. I was able to find all of my & Tamaras past conversations via Facebook and this snapshot is one of the last messages she sent me on FB. The last thing she said to me in general was on Halloween last year.


Also a big "thank you" to gmail for it's history holding. I found several old emails between us. Two personal favorites were of her talking about how much she was in love with Willie & the other was of her talking about how much fun she had on one particular girls night. :)

So, I love memories and photos because sometimes that is all you have left.

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for True Blood too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog design and glad you have all those precious memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April