Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holla-day Weekend

In a word, what best describes your Holiday Weekend?
My answer would be: FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday- Lake with the Family :-D Quentin has become quite the fisherman and Carlie is quite the fish! We fished & swam our faces off. SO fun, love how they bring the kid out of me. Fun!!
Sunday- Quality time with the Jech family & BBQ at the Anderson Family
Monday- worked hard on the Spec House! Plants, landscape, dirt work & concrete
Cleaned the inside again and James tackled the outside.
Wrapped up a good 3-day weekend with friends, food & firewoeks!
Side note: I wonder how much $$$ was done in pork sales over the weekend. I think every one had ribs!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! Your pics are super cute of everything including the house. Hope you and James sell it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April