Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! Everyone! I hope it's treating you well
Lets get right to it HERE is what I'm loving!

My new doo!! I donated 10" of my very own hair to Locks of Love!!

We've been spending a lot of time at the lake, it's been wonderful and cathartic for all of us.
We even bring Hank with us! As you can see in the pic below, we've been having a blast, relaxing, fishing and swimming. best part... hanging with Quentin & Carlie!!! Q has become quite the fisherman, he's caught several blue-gills and even some hybrid-rock-bass type fish!! Go Q!!!!
Carlie B and I can't seem to stay out of the lake, she's turned into a FISH! Their swimming skills have improved so much since last summer. I'm so proud of them!



I have a little secret, I'm starting to fall in love with our spec house. We go up there every night and work on it, watering the new yard and the new landscaping. We've also decided to finish out the above the garage space giving us 700 extra square footage of awesomeness. I look at that room and see SO many possibilities.
I've been trying to convince James that we just need to live there for 2-5 years and let the market turn around. This house is perfect for entertaining and starting a new family. Even Hank likes it!
"Sadly" James is firm on selling it, so it will be on the official market soon.  Lucky buyer.

Lastly I love my furbaby for overly enjoying himself, this is a pic of him up at the spec house, we let the hose run a bit too long and he lavished in the muddy goodness. I love him but I do not care for his doggie instinct. He's also gotten a bit more protective/lovey dovey over me these past few months. I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with me but then I realized... after James leaves for work he hops up in the bed and cuddles with me plus I'm the treat giver so of COURSE he loves me!! I let him do whatever he wants! HA!

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful house! I've been wondering when you were just going to move in! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair cut!! And you know I would love to buy that house! Yall live in it for a few years, then we might be ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April