Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!
I've been so excited about what "I'm loving" this week that I almost wrote this entry yesterday!

I'm loving that soon we'll have our very own tandem bike!!
I cannot wait to play with this bad boy.

I'm so excited about it I even have a bell all ready for it!
And Lastly
I'm loving that we'll be on vaction soon! We're going with no agenda but we do know that we'll visit
- Colorado Springs
- Denver
- Estes Park
- Fort Collins
and we're hoping many little quaint stops *and local breweries* along the way!

Do you have any suggestions? I've never even been to Colorado!! Excited!!


3 comments:

  1. I have never been but it sounds so fun! I have always wanted to go white water rafting, even though I am a big chicken! haha! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Estes Park and it's beautiful! The hotel where they filmed The Shining is there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fort in Morrison (http://www.thefort.com/)
    Lulu's bar, if your driving to Colorado (33355 US Highway 36
    Watkins, CO 80137-6735)
    Casa bonita (if you want some a classy mexican meal http://www.casabonitadenver.com)
    And theres a ton more, moms from there and So am I so Email her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April