Monday, September 19, 2011

Day four

Day four is seven wants.


- I wanna ride. Got my new bike, but I've not gotten the opportunity to ride it yet.

- I wanna win. I wanna be like my cousin and uncle and win stuff! They enter contests, raffles etc and always WIN! No fair pass some of that luck on to me!

- I wanna rock. I'd friggin love to have a Beyonce body. Oh yes she is amazing.

- I wanna know. I'd love to be enlightened and have all the answers to problems so I could help my friends out in uncertain situations. Spinning off of that I would need them to listen and follow my instruction. :-)

- I wanna do. I want to keep a close, respected relationship with my friends and family. I want them to know and trust me as I them. I want to be an amazing friend a person could count on.

- I wanna jet pack. Or someway to only be at LEAST an hour away from my friends in other parts of this state, or my family in MO.

- I wanna kumbaya. World peace please, or at least "can't we all just get along?" we know that life's not fair ( hence me not having a Beyonce body) but I'm not mad about it.
I wish peoples intentions were good and pure and we'd all be a bit more mindful. I think that'd go along ways.

May the force be with you,
- April Jech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April