Monday, October 3, 2011

Christmas Cards (aka ultra head start on the season)

I never thought I'd be one of "those people". You know, one of those people who start on Christmas stuff BEFORE Halloween, heck I bought these in September!!! What is wrong with me?!? I know this is apparent, I love our wedding & engagement pics. This is our first, last and only Christmas as newly weds so I had to take total advantage of the situation. :-) I love sending out snail mail too, and of course receiving cards and letters in the mail. Thanks to Tiny Prints doing this has been easier (and classier than ever) It feels so sincere and personal. Anyway sending Christmas cards had been one of my favorite things about Christmas for a few years now. PS just throwing this out there I have every intention of fully celebrating Halloween & Thanksgiving too. :-) Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. Omg! These are the cutest Christmas cards ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love em!!! Your pics are absolutely gorgeous!! Where did you design them at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best Christmas cards I have seen!!! Yall are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April