Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooky Kind of Love


Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
This weekend (Sunday) James and I celebrated our 6 month marital anniversary!!!
We celebrated Sunday with my family at Gaskins Switch in Eureka Springs
I saw this gorgeous yellow tree and asked mom to take our pic beside it hoping the yellow would pop out... however she used her camera (and the flash :-/) and that part didn't turn out but LOOK! We have an ORB in our pic! Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a marvelous Halloween, cannot wait to see pics of everyone all dressed up!!

TODAY is Morgan (my brothers) 22nd birthday. I ordered him an El Dia de Los Muertos cookie cake!!! It's a sugar skull!! I can't wait to see what it looks like! Cookie Co said they'd never done one, so I hope they do it right and make it look cool!!!


Spooky Orb!
Six Month Anniv!
Witchy Costume
Next best thing to ruby slippers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April