Monday, November 21, 2011

Ode to Tiny Prints


Oh Tiny Prints how do I love thee, let me count the ways...
You offer an insanely awesome variety of cards, labels so much more.
Your customer service blows my mind, everyone I've ever dealt with was amazing.
Your products get here QUICK --- I love that!
Your card stock is premium quality, makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
Your graphic, text, and screen printing is beyond exceptional.
Ah, you're awesome.

I discovered Tiny Prints this past spring and have been hooked ever since!
They even did our Christmas cards this year and I LOVE them!
Check them out for your paperie needs Tiny Prints Link!




These are our wedding invitations and thank yous! I made them with Tiny Prints wedding company Wedding Paper Divas.
This company is just as amazing as Tiny Prints. They called me anytime they were unsure of exactly what I wanted and always helped me get exactly what I wanted! Love wedding paper divas! I plan to use them anytime I need something for wedding events.
www.weddingpaperdivas.com

1 comment:

  1. wow, may have to check them out for baby announcements!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April