Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas time's a-coming!

I'm so ready for Christmas!!
All the pretty lights, christmas trees, happiness in the air::: hows that song go....
Children Laughing, People Passing Meeting Smile After Smile...
Ahh yes.

The only thing I wasn't really prepared for is this brrrr cold weather!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow... but I hate how many wrecks people have because of the snow and ice. It makes me so sad (as I was once a former victim of sledding on the highway with my car).
So to those of you who have had a brutal run in with the weather. I'm thinking of you!

I posted a "poll" in my right side bar for your favorite Christmas movie!!!
I love Christmas movies! Probably even more than Christmas music!!
Please "vote" on your favorite one, and if you want comment below and tell me why it's your favorite!

My favorite Christmas movie is "Christmas Vacation" I've watched that movie on Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember (yes long before it was age appropriate for me to even view).
We would spend most of our Christmas' growing up in Central MO where my mothers family lives. We'd stay at my Grandma's house and watch Christmas Vacation on Christmas Eve and we'd all laugh and laugh. We do our best to continue on the tradition here in Arkansas with the Anderson/Jech bunch.
Yes it's foul mouthed, but I couldn't care less. However our kiddos probably will already be in bed when we watch it for the first several years of their lives... :)
Anyway confession I'll even watch it in the middle of the year just to get a "fix". Hehehe.

If I didn't list a great movie, or your favorite please let me know! I wanna know what I'm missing out on!!

I know I'll blog between now and Christmas but I do still want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
I cannot wait to rein in the new year, I know that 2012 has many blessings ahead!
*Huzzah!!*

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Vacation is my all time favorite, but Four Christmas' runs a close 2nd. I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April