Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's in a name?

James and I have been talking about names a lot lately.
So far it's been a fun time mixing and matching boy and girl names.
And I now realize I need like 6-8 kids to utilize all the names I like!

Here's some of our family & friends GOOFIEST Baby Jech names!
Thanks for playing along you all!

Quentin says: Herman Sherman
Linda says: Opie James
or Oniska Fern
Mom says: Gunther Obiadiah
Jenny Samples says: Jack Jech
Colby A says: jagger swagger
Kelly says: japril
Ron says: Jenny Tull Jech
Jenny Dillon says: Joan Jech
Emma says: traylor park Jech
Sharon Milburn says: jukin jesse Jech
Sara Kennet says: tech Jech
Uncle Don says: Jackie Joe Jech


There's some real dandy's in there!
Thanks again!

Looks like we'll know the sex of the baby between mid and late february. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Those are brilliant! But I'm sure you can come up with something better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie Joe Jech! haha love it but not as awesome as Joan Jech

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for jagger swagger and joan jech...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April