Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blessed*

I just want to make a quick update and express to you all how excited and happy James and I are. Since we got married and started on our quest for baby Jech so many people we know have had a baby or announced that they're pregnant!
When I say so many people I don't mean like four or five I mean like fifteen or twenty! Off the top of my head I can name at least ten people that are expecting and several that have newborns. It is nuts! All I can think is PLAYMATES!!!
I am so excited! Sure they won't be able to do much at first, but in a few years: parties, schoolmates you name it! I cannot wait. Everytime I go upstairs to our bonus room I see summer parties and slumber parties. Now we just need a pool (and of course to never sell this house & stay here forever)!!
Maybe I just need to quit my job & become a full time mom and caretaker of other tiny tots! I think it would be wonderful, some of you are probably scoffing, "helllllz no I would never leave my kid with you". Haha, maybe one day I'll earn my stripes!
On another note those friends of mine that are currently wanting/thinking or trying to concieve, I just want to say I'm thinking about you and sending good baby vibes your way. I know without a doubt you'll make excellent moms and dads, and I can't wait for you to become them either!!!
I'd of never dreamed our child would grow up near and around so many people we already know, friends and family. Now that it's becoming more of a reality I wouldn't have it any other way!
Cheers!
*oh God I'm so excited I could squeal and/or cry. Silly hormones. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Babies are so fun :) Do you have the baby room finished? If so you need to post some pictures (or maybe I've missed it?)

    And p.s. I would trust you will Emaline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nursery? Lord no!
      The bonus room is about 1/2 way done. Got a baby gym in the mail tonight! And I'm hoping to get a chalk board! :)

      Delete
    2. Chalk board paint!!! Just paint a whole wall so it doesn't matter where baby colors :)
      BTW, I'll return the crayon favor, don't you worry!
      -Ash

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of chalkboard paint! How fun! You will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April