Friday, February 10, 2012

sense-suh-tive

Usually I am with Major Payne's philosophy, but today is not one of those days.
Other than before I even knew I was pregnant, today's been the most sensitive days for me.
Adele's "never mind I'll find someone like you" came on and I teared up feeling sorry for ol Adele.
Off and on today I've felt the urge to "have a good cry" or crawl under my desk and take a nap.

All kinds of weird shit has been happening...

- My boobs hurt e-v-e-r-y day!
- My dreams scare the crap out of me
    < dreams about drinking poision
    < dreams about a hand gun accidentally going off
    < dreams of little fingers coming up trough my stomach like my stomach is putty
- I'm so gassy I gross not only gross James out, but the dog and myself as well *barf*
- Sleeping through the night is a joke. I'm up at 3:00 or 4:00 AM every morning to pee
- Brushing my teeth is a bad experience. I almost throw up every time I brush them
- Perk: my scalp and face are dry! Making my pimples/acne a rare occasion
- My stomach pulsates all the time
- Walking up the stairs gets my heart pumping
- Ice cream is a gift from God.

I obsess about EVERYTHING. I'm going to drive Ashley Love, Mollie Samples & Jenny Samples BONKERS!!!! I have a feeling they will all show up at my house together one night and beat me senseless.





5 comments:

  1. I remember this phase. . . Most of it goes away. I still have to urge to cry at the drop of the hat. That new feeling hasn't seemed to disappear. Neither has sleeping through the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a better note: Ben and I alternate nights so I get a sleep in day once a week. It's marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope James helps me through the night. If he doesn't I think I will die.

      Delete
  3. Lady, I feel your pain and currently am sending you sympathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh i can relate! Try an oil cleansing method of washing your face! It's been the only thing that's helped my skin. Google it. And have you considered a "No Poo" (shampoo that is) routine? Might help! Google it too! ;-) The Teeth brushing hasn't gotten any better... But the boob aches have, although they're still giant. And the gassiness... well i guess we all just get used to it! hahaha. Hang in there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April