Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I'm Loving... Thursday

Whoops, I'm a day late and a dollar short. What else is new?
Moving on!

I love that we received Quentin's crib a couple weekends ago and got some new screws from the manufacture! We/I put it together this weekend and I made James "tighten it up" because that's mans-work and my fingers hurt...  I think it looks good, I pray oh LORD how I pray we use this crib instead of "the family bed". We already have a 60 LB hairy, pushy, log that sleeps with us AKA Hank. I don't think I can stand all four members of our family in a queen size.
Side note: I think this will transform from a crib to a toddler bed pretty easily!

 The nursery is a long way from completion so forgive the "bareness"



I love that Truman's "big boy" car seat came in. I know, I know I jumped the gun. BUT
BUT!!!
This car seat will start out in James' truck. It is legit to carry a 5-70 Lb child. James didn't want to mess with the whole "infant carrier" business. So while momma is using the infant carrier car seat daddy will have momma's Britax car seat. When T-man gets big enough this car seat will go back in my car and James will have a different one. OR the person who hauls Truman the most will get the best car seat. This was a pretty big purchase, it stung to say the least but I feel that the peace of mind outweighs the big purchase.
Bonus: I got it for $125.00 off the normal price. Thanks Amazon!
Isn't it pretty though?
I love that this time next week we will have Truman's Changing table/dresser! I think it will match the crib easily. James says I won't use the changing tabletop, I'm really hoping to prove him wrong. I've heard that having a set place to do a majority of the diaper changing can really help cut down on germs & what-not.

I love my thank you post cards!!! Yes I know this is a big "jumping the gun" but It serves duel purpose. This is an 8X10 that will also hang in Truman's room!


Lastly, take a look at the Lenslight App for iPhone/iPad It's really neat!
Oh and play me on draw something! my username is Apezula

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the bedding! And the carseat looks very comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you are on it! You've got your sh*t together! I like your nursery color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib is adorable!! I'm planning on actually using our changing table too - hoping that works out :) Seems easier than having diapers and such at multiple place around the house.. Also love the sweet thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April