Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that Rhea Lana's was this weekend! Mom and I went Saturday afternoon and loaded up!
We got 52 pieces of boy clothing from 3-18 months. I also bought a boppy, boppy cover, Eddie Bauer Stroller, and one of those handy dandy vibrating chairs.
This is a pic of just his Rhea Lana clothes!

I love that the House Speciality Interiors still had this picture in stock. I saw it in mid December, before we told anyone we were expecting. I considered buying it but I thought I should wait. So I stopped in there the other day and bought it. It makes me cry. Like I can't look at it a lot...
But I love it.

I love that finally a great outdoor photographer got a great shot of our Leuistic hawk, "Lola". She's been on the property for over a year now and is VERY skiddish. Something tells me she's been shot at before, and not with a camera.
According to the AGFC this is the only known leuistic hawk mated up with a traditional red-tail hawk. Since we moved we don't get to see her every day, but our old neighbor Shane says she's currently on a massive nest. If only I could win the lottery, a bad-a outdoor camera/lens would be one of my purchases.
Here's my attempt last year with my camera... Go ahead and laugh, it's ok... I did.
Yeah... Great job Mr. Favors!!

Lastly, mom got this boo-bunnie ice pack for Truman and just gave it to me. I don't know why things like this make me talk in my momma-talks-to-baby voice but they do...
"Oh dis is oh so sweet!"

Also, hooray I'm five months pregnant, 21 weeks! And James got to feel Truman kick for the first time last night.
I love these men in my life. :)








2 comments:

  1. aw, so happy James got to feel a kick! Also, I'm loving the teeny tiny boots in the top of the closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...lol at your momma-talk-to-baby voice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April