Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

Easter has came and went... I'm still trying to recover. I didn't think my feet would ever stop aching!
We had twenty-eight people at our house yesterday!
And enough food to feed 70 people!
We partied down, blew bubbles, grilled hot dogs, ate like crazy, hunted eggs, played with G.I. Joes, smashed confetti eggs, had a birthday party, ate cake and desserts, fishing tackle, and lit paper lanterns.
Did I mention we had a blast!?
Party time!
 
Hank showing off his adorable fabric banners

just some of the eggs that we hid!

My Pintrest Eggs
Birthday Girl- Carlie B is FIVE!?!!

This little expression made me laugh until I cried


such a ham!
The Great Easter Egg Hunt!
Hadley & her Mimi

Carlie & Ty

Ty & Quentin

The wonderful Samples Family. Love you guys!

Little turkeys who've stolen my heart
The Paper Lanterns AKA Tangled Time
so curious

Running after the lantern, so sweet!

whoopsie!

Lastly... The Bumps!
Me with Jenny and Anna Kate err and Truman, Braden & Berkley :)

It's TIME BRADEN, GET OUT OF THERE!!!! We all can not wait to meet you!

Thank you to everyone who came out, we're truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. 

Much More Easter Pictures  

4 comments:

  1. SO much fun!! It was a great Easter.. Baby B (and his momma) wishes he could've joined this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purple dress. Loved looking at your pics and your home is just adorable. Looks like something you see in a one of those home magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey was that the purple dress from the shampoo incident?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! All is well with my shampoo dress! Thank goodness!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April