Friday, April 6, 2012

The main men in my life

Recently I bought Truman the Dr. Seuss book "have I ever told you how lucky you are" and I can't wait to read it to him.
At the same time I'm continually reminding myself how lucky I am. I've got this sexy (Amish looking) hard working, patient, sweet, low key, funny husband. This GOOFY dog & our sweet baby boy who is about 100 days away from being born!
I was awake this morning at 4AM thinking about about 100 different things, my friend Jenny going into labor (hurry), money, clutter, the baby, my labor, breast feeding, etc. I laid awake from 4:00-5:30 when James got up to go to work and finally fell back asleep. I've been paying for my midnight stroll around my brain for most of the day.
I did learn a few things, stop worrying you're only going to make yourself sick and STFU you're a lucky girl with silly little problems. Now I need to read another book that I bought Tru to myself: The Sleep Book :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. As I read it awake on the couch at 4:30 am today (since 3:30) :) Trying to hurry with the going into labor but nothing yet. Loving all the boys in my life too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April