Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mother Trucker

Today I went to Target & bought myself an Easter dress so I got this adorable purple dress, metallic gladiator sandals and some of my favorite shampoo.
The girl bagged it up & I went on my merry little way. I did the rest of my errands and came home. I decided to get my dress out and hang it up before it wrinkled.
But when I reached in the bag... And felt what I felt... Let's just say "mother trucker" wasn't exactly what I exclaimed.
The entire bottle of shampoo emptied out onto my dress and sandals. I immediately threw the dress into the washer... Here's hoping the shampoo didn't ruin the dress!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens... on trips! That really stinks... I always put my shampoo in a baggie alone away from my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bites...I hope the dress comes out okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April