Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This is what we are doing... & what we want to do.

We're hosting EASTER this year at "The Greenhouse"!
I'm pumped up about it, plans are to have a great lunch & easter egg hunt!
So thanks to Pinterest we've done the following to prepare for Easter-

Covered the lawn & landscape with food grade Diatomaceous Earth.

Source: buzzle.com via April on Pinterest



Thank goodness it rained last night. Our yard has been powered up!

Last night I strung fishing line through the holes of my plastic Easter eggs & hung them up in the trees in our front yard. I can't wait for the kiddos to see them this weekend, I think they'll be excited about the hunt!



In the spirit of Easter/little boy coming I've got a mailbox wrap in the make that will be similar, but more boy geared for our mailbox!

Source: etsy.com via April on Pinterest



Now... What I want to do...
I really want to make these for Easter this year/use them next year for a Tru Photo shoot.


I'll do my best to take lots of pics this weekend of the family festivities. I can't wait!

Lastly, I made some of these last night... I opted for strawberry banana. They're good, weird looking but good. Definitely need sugar to taste.
Suggestion: don't eat anything else with them I had an egg sandwich with nine this AM and I am miserable.


PS... My brother sent me this... Point taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April