Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hobbies

I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Brittany Little and about 200 other people for the Jenna's Journey 3rd annual commenting challenge. Yee-haw!
Today's Topic:

Tell us about your hobbies! What do you do in your free time? What are your favorite books, movies, music etc?
Oh Hobbies: 
- I heart biking! 
I can't exactly do that until about 6-8 weeks postpartum and even then my lady parts might be saying "oh HAIL NAW!" I don't know... I do really miss it though. 

- Photography,
 luckily that one will pick up severely once a little baby boy decides to join us. He's going to get so sick of me photographing him his first words might be "no photos please".

- Water,
 fishing, swimming, boating, floating, you name it, I love it. Heck I even love the pressure washer.

- Hunting!
 I didn't get to hunt much last year, morning sickness and 1st trimester exhaustion took precedent over Duck & Deer hunting with my hubby.  I have a shotgun that I just love, and I know it misses me too. 

- HBO and Showtime series.
 James and I don't have cable or satellite so we really don't watch that much TV. However we have netflix and can tether off of my phone. So we really, really enjoy dramatic series like Sopranos, True Blood, Californication, Weeds, The Big C, Dexter, Game of Thrones and some others. My only complaint is that they just take soooooo long in between seasons. 

- Concerts
I love a good concert, heck even a mediocre concert is alright. James and I hit up the local venues often to watch mostly bluegrass bands. Usually we venture down to the Mulberry and go to Harvest and Wakarusa, this year we didn't do either because our little guy will be way too little to take down there with us! Maybe next year! 

  

 

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's challenge! Your "water" hobbies made me laugh out loud! As a Texan, those are some of my favorite summer hobbies as well! The heat is just unbearable right now.

    Be blessed! Oh, your maternity pictures are just beautiful! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Jenna's Challenge :) Sweet blog and I too love photography. Best wishes on the arrival of your baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by in the challenge. LOVE the photo at the top of your blog! Too cute! Your writing is funny and very personal...I'm following now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say, I love GoT on HBO! And I wish concerts were on my list but I've never really been to any!

    Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Popping over from Jenna's Journey. Your fur baby is so cute and sweet looking! I am sure human baby will be just as cute! You are going to love having so many pictures of him as he gets older I am sure!

    Rachel
    http://rachel-and-brian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via Jenna's Journey---Congratulations with the little one on the way. Your maternity pictures are adorable!!! I also love concerts, but now that we have two little ones--just never get to them. One day, right?!

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April