Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's OK Thursdays


It's OK!

... To come home every night and immediately take off your bra.

... & then change into PJ's and be completely worthless.

... To let your husband do all of the yard work.

... To be 26 and wear orthopedic sandals because the cheap ones kill your legs.

... To eat a whole can of Hominy for dinner.

... To laugh like hyena at Me, Myself & Irene.

... To not work on your potty mouth even though you're about to be a mom.

... To drink a Starbucks frap like every. single. day.

4 comments:

  1. That cracks me up! You are so very honest and I love ya for it!

    How did you get your comments to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know? I think I changed it from a pop up to embedded? I'm glad it's working now!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! Congratulations on the soon-to-be-new baby! I have a five month old little boy who has changed my entire world. You're going to love being a mommy for sure!
    And I 100% agree that it is totally ok to drink a Frappuccino every day.....LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm girl, I still haven't cleaned up my potty mouth and I have a 2.5 year old who repeats everything. The trick is not reacting when they say it. And I agree on every other point except hominy. Weirdo ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April