Monday, June 11, 2012

Truman's Shower!


Truman's shower was this past Saturday, at the home of the fabulous Sharon Lewis. She is amazing folks, she and my other darling hostesses went above and beyond and put together a wonderful shower for our little guy. We had a lot of friends and family come out and spend their Saturday afternoon with me and I truly appreciate them taking the time out of their lives for James, Truman and I. We're so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.
Somebody pinch me!


Mommies Giraffe obsessed cake!

Onesie sugar cookies!

The theme was pickles and ice-cream. How cute is that!?

My  friend Brittany made this sign! I'm taking it to Hob Lob soon and having it turned into a door hanger for little mans room!


My dear friend Ashley made these letters! As soon as I get the courage and another set of able eyes, they're going up in Truman's nursery! 


Here's the link to ALL the pictures: Snapfish Link!

Nesting

Well I believe it's official, the nesting bug has hit (harder than before). I was up at 4:30 Sunday with a sore throat/cough and decided at 6:00 AM to just get the heck up and go through my stuff... After all it's like I had a full-fledged family Christmas and I got to take all the goodies home with me. I went through everything and put it all away! The whole "nesting bug" feels like my mind is in overdrive but my body is running in slow-motion. Or maybe it feels that way because of the head cold, anyway, it's wild.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Looks like a fabulous shower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April