Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 days until his due day!

Alright I'm going to admit I'm tired of the pregnancy talk. A little less talk and a lot more action, please little boy.
There's definitely been some changes this weekend it's a little too TMI for an open blog but let's just say... More *ouch* progress. I go back to the dr's office on Thursday. My moms bday is 7/13 (Friday) and I think it'd be SUPER sweet it he came then. I realize I don't get to pick, grrr.
Anyway here we go, the final count down! Ready to think about my boy and less about this delivery. Let's get on with it!

2 comments:

  1. CANNOT wait for this little guy to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH it's so close! It must be weird to think that he could literally come any day now.

    And thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April