Wednesday, July 25, 2012

287 days later

We now know full well what a miracle is. So in love!
I'm doing this from my phone so bare with me.
Came in last night for a round of cytotec, slept a total of 1 hour.
At 5:00 AM started having strong contractions, got my epidural at 6:30 AM.
Our amazing dr came in at 8:00 and broke my water and I was dilated to a 4 and 75% effaced. Changed to internal monitors due to HB dropping.
Did a "whiff" of Pitocin from 9:00-10:00.
By 10:40 I was 10 CM & 100% 0 station.
Started pushing a little after 1:00 Pm & baby Tru was born 1:39 PM weighing 7lbs 11oz and 21" in length.
We both got to watch his birth (something we did NOT think we'd do) and James assisted in delivery & cut the cord.
I'm so proud of him!
So so perfect and we are blessed beyond words.

Me at 41 weeks


Transitional contractions before the epidural.

Tru in his first few minutes of life

My first picture with my son



Daddy love <3



Cousins!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats April! He is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and you look great!! Congrats and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! (Can I call a baby boy beautiful? Oh well...he is perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So happy for you. All my love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so happy for all of you! Can't wait to meet him the next time I am in Arkansas. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness :) Congratulations! I'm so incredibly happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so perfect! I am sooo happy for you! I hope to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect labor/delivery story! I'm so glad you both watched his birth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April