Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Daze

Today is my momma's birthday! "She's 35" as I said all through elementary and middle school. (You're welcome mom ;) )
It doesn't look like Truman will make his appearance today, sigh. We're just not ready I suppose.
I went to the doctor yesterday and she said "not much has changed" I'm still at/around 2, 50% and -3. Which is disappointing considering I've had a pretty noticeable amount of pressure on my hips and hoo-ha. We talked about what real contractions feel like and after our compare and contrast discussion I'm pretty sure I've not had any true contractions. None of them have been painful and they don't feel like a charlie horse in my stomach. The (braxton hicks?) contractions I've been feeling are from ribs to hip but it feels like someone it just "pressing" like how you'd lean on a door frame. This is all uncharted territory for me, I'm still enjoying it and he is so worth the wait even if he comes a week or more late!

I've been thinking about what could be the hold up and this occurred to me today...


What's your sign!?

I think he's determining whether he'll be a Cancer or a Leo! 

Cancer
 June 21- July 22
Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. The crab is Cancer's ruling animal and it suits them well, they can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shell of skitter away back into the depths of the ocean. They are very unpredictable. With cancer, there is always something more that meets the eye, for they are always partially hidden behind the shell. They are a have a deep psyche and intuitive mind that is hidden from the world. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt, this might be why they have their defense shell in place, to avoids being hurt by others. They are nurturers so they surround themselves with people, whom after a while can offend or hurt a cancer without even knowing they did so, therefore Cancer's protective shell keeps them safe from hurt. They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. When cancer gets the support it needs, it has a tremendous amount to offer in return. When cancer gets offended, they tend to sulk instead of confronting the persons face to face. This needlessly prolongs the pain and suffering. Cancer is very possessive, not just with material possessions but with people as well. Cancer will always want to stay in touch with old friends and anyone who has ever been close to them, because it is easier to maintain a friendship then attempt to learn to trust a new person. It is easier this way for them emotionally. If you befriend a Cancer, you will stay friends for a long time. Cancer makes the perfect mother, this is the sign that represents motherhood. They have unconditional love and caring more so then any other astrology sign. Cancer are very intuitive. Most of the psychics of the world are Cancer astrology signs. They have an excellent memory and are very observant and can read people very well. They can usually tell of other people's intentions are good or not. Never dupe a Cancer, they can see your motives. Cancer has a lot of emotional issues to deal with but once they overcome this large hump of shyness and insecurity, there is practically nothing they can't do. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake. 



Leo 
July 23- August 22
Leo is the lion, this well suited symbol represents Leo very well. They possess a kingdom which they protest and cherish. The are high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to themselves in particular! The kingdom could be anything from work to home to a partner, whatever it is, you rule it. Leo is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. A Leo always makes their presence known. Leo are full of energy that acts like a magnet for other people. Others are attracted to Leo's wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Leo will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo! Public image is very important to Leo, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Leos are always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger then life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.



I can't wait, I don't even care. Just come healthy little man.
Plus I know you're gonna be so cute cute cute cuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!
(Plus you've been kicking me for about 2 hours now... I don't know Morse code, sorry)



39 weeks

... and man I'm feeling and looking worse for the wear. 

5 comments:

  1. Ok let me see a picture of your face front on. Has your nose widened? If it has and it looks swollen it is almost time. I don't know why people say that but honestly I believe it. :) Also I'm giving my predictions on Mr. Truman's arrival. I'm going to say July 18th (it's a new moon) at 3:23pm weighing 8lbs. 4oz and 20" long. :) Good luck sister sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe my nose is "naturally" so big I hope it doesn't get any bigger man! my face is breaking out though, like four zits in the past 36 hours... surprisingly i've had a pretty clear complexion this whole time!
      and to be honest, i turned my face funny because I seriously look like a mess. i actually considered chopping err cropping my head off the pic!

      Delete
  2. Man... contractions feel like a charlie horse in your tummy? Maybe I'm not cut out for this motherhood thing. I have cried and screamed from charlie horses in the middle of the night! Guess I better do some more talking to my doc before we decide about kids! :) Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great mama! I keep checking your page for news! Get ready! It's sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April