Monday, July 23, 2012

The Last "Boring" Weekend... EVA!!!

Happy Monday!
I am NOT going to talk about the fact that I'm still veddyveddy pregnant.

I want to talk about these lovelies...
I Freaking LOVE True Blood!
James makes fun of me because I watch every episode 2-3 times the week that it comes on...
it's because it's so intesne you just can't simply catch it all the first time (he scoffs).
I Love IT I LOVE IT IIIIIIIIIIII LOVE IT!

And since I'm flashing my full fledge nerd card I just want you all to know I'm on team Northman! 

(Pics from 2012 Comic-Con /True Blood FB Page)

"Sookie" is PREGNANT!!! And not just pregnant, she's pregnant with twins!


"Eric and Bill"
"Jason and  Pam"




Also, 
 I made this Saturday night and my husband was super happy with me because it's hella tasty (and easy).
Winner, winner chicken dinner!



2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with True Blood too, I would let Eric bite me anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Northam and Team Alcide! I didn't know SOOKS was preggo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April