Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Baby Whisperer

Yesterday was Truman's Newborn Photo shoot day!
Tonya Reeves could give Cesar Millan a run for his money on being the whisperer of anything! It was amazing watching her in action with Truman, her patience and grace was phenomenal. I'd seriously hire her to help me with the little man in an instant! Sadly she is super busy with a photography business, husband and three kids under six of her own to keep her busy everyday!

Tonya's magic in action-

She worked with us for four hours and got several amazing shots!!
I can't even begin to describe her process all I know is i'm pretty sure I held my breath for four hours straight, helped when needed and otherwise got the hell out of the way.

For more details on Tonya Reeves you can find her on Facebook: Tonya Reeves Photography!

6 comments:

  1. I had no idea we had something like this in our area! How wonderful to know for someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures!! How did the photographer do that last one? Is it edited together from 2 pictures? I tried to do that with Lexi and it was impossible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a long time but it's a real and true picture! I couldn't believe it! She's got patience like no other!

      Delete
  3. I'm in love! Thank you for sharing! Brandy DeLassus

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazing for sure! She did Maisie's newborn pictures and I was in awe of how she is able to get them to pose so perfectly. Love all of these pictures, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April