Wednesday, August 15, 2012

three weeks old!

Happy 3-Weeks Baby Boy!
I had this very long, gut spilling blog about my challenges with my supply and not satisfying our son.
And I seriously accidentally deleted it. Very depressing as I don't get too much free time to blog.

Here's hoping this madness was just a 3-week growth spurt. Today is a better day. He's sleeping more & going a little longer between feedings... Today.


my 1st work shirts


daddy loves me

Truman & Berkley

Mommom & her newest great-grandbabies

Berkley & Truman!

1 comment:

  1. Aww :) Don't beat yourself up over it too much apes. I did the same thing and it made me depressed. I didn't make enough milk for Em. I could only nurse her for about 10 weeks. We had to start using formula because she was still hungry :( it made me feel like a failure. Not good. But in the end she is a happy healthy baby and that's what matters. It will all be okay! Hope you are getting some sleep! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April