Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tru view {day 10}

From the view of Truman...

I'm learning that all I have to do is whine a little and someone will shoosh me, swoosh me, sing to me, walk me, bounce me. Or if I really keep going mom will stick a boob in my mouth.

Dad is much better at giving these "supplement" bottles than mom is.

Both mom and dad aren't so bad at changing diapers now.

They SUCK at sponge baths.

Will they ever learn how to burp me?

I hate onesies. Can you say putting your head through the birthing canal all over again?!

My gas puts mom, dad & hank to shame.

Speaking of Hank, can you say JEALOUS?!

PS I loooooove boobies.

3 comments:

  1. Awww.....I love it! Sounds like everything is going great!! :) Congrats on your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has his cord stump came off? Start giving him real baths! He might like that more. I fill the baby tub really full so that it covers almost all of Lexi's body. Just don't leave his side (obviously :) ) Lexi loves it. Btw, I replied to you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April