Monday, August 13, 2012

Tru View {Day 20}

We might just make it---

I don't know. She keeps me in a diaper most of the time... I'm still wearing newborn clothes and diapers (even though I pee out of them sometimes).
I mean I don't hate clothes... She's lazy.


Let's see what else...

I'm sleeping like a champ at night!
For now...

Also, my umbilical cord stump came off and mom immediately threw me in the big boy tub! Which I loved...



Except the whole getting out thing.
Terrible.


I got to meet more family this weekend! Met Aunt Sarah and she tried to kidnap me!

I also met Aunt Brandy & Cousin Colby (CC) they can't believe how much I nurse!!


It's a full time job :)

Another adorable sleeping baby pic...
Complete with clothing!


How freaking cute are these Onesie's my co-worker had made?!

6 comments:

  1. This time I did not tear up :) Love reading your blogs April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love this sweet baby boy!! And in love with this pic of the 2 of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! So glad he liked the bath! The getting out part is definitely the worst :( any pacifier luck?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness he is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April