Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Parenting lesson #63

Everyday is different.
No day will be the exact same.
For instance I did not want to nap yesterday. And if I was going to nap you had to hold me or cuddle with me.
Today however you can go about your business, I've got napping to do.

Love,
Truman
(9 weeks old)

A little note from Momma-

Happy Two Months Old!
We weighed him on our 1950's analog scale and according to it he weighs 10 lb 7 oz and is 24.5" long!
This EBF baby is gaining 7.3 oz a week since 5 weeks old! Before that he was only gaining 4.8! I'm one happy momma!!

Milestones-
Smiling
Cooing/Talking
Following objects
Recognizing familiar faces & voices
Rolled from tummy to back
Managing gas pains slightly better.
Wearing 0-3 and some 3 mo stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet pumpkin :-) Glad we aren't the only ones with SUPER inconsistent napping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet boy! Such an experience right? Funny how they already have minds of their own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR CUTIE MR.T IS REALLY GROWING.....HANDSOME LITTLE DUDE! :-) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!!!! Thank you for your comments! Haha you're cracking me up though, I'm no "hero" just another fellow mom who just so happens to have 3 kids 2 years (almost) and under! Haha

    It was however, so awesome to run into you! We should have play dates or something sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!!!!! Thank you for your comments! Haha you're cracking me up though, I'm no "hero" just another fellow mom who just so happens to have 3 kids 2 years (almost) and under! Haha

    It was however, so awesome to run into you! We should have play dates or something sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you Mr. 2 months old! I love the pic of him sittin in the chair. I cant believe you rolled from your tummy to back! And your mommy should get an award for your weight gain! On the "its ok mommy, I will nap on my own days" I just shake my head. Did I become more productive on those days? Heck no! I'm so out of my element I cant figure out what to do first. So nothing gets done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April