Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards!!

Ah, Tiny Prints! I love ya, I love ya, I LOVE YA!!!

Tiny Prints has the CUTEST Christmas Photo Cards this year!! I am so smitten with their line, it's going to be so hard to choose!

I really love this tri-fold- what an excellent way to share multiple photos and not over clutter the card.

And OF COURSE I love this love card! how perfect would this be for a newly wed couple or newly engaged couple? (perk! Chevron on the back!)


Umm, HELLO genius idea!!! A new baby card!! I may seriously have to use this one a well.


What about Happy Pawlidays for your fur baby?


Ah, Tiny Prints you've done it again. 
This seasons cards are cuter than the year before! You're killing me!
I have ordered several cards, announcements, invitations & mailing address labels from Tiny Prints and I can honestly stand behind their quality and their excellent customer service.
 They're a class act company and I've always been nothing but pleased with their work.

Ive even got an insiders scoop on a special offers link

For more information and special deals follow them on:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
and their blog!

Sponsored Post

1 comment:

  1. Of course, what an illuminating posts, I surely will bookmark your website. Best Regards! You need to know: Abstract oil painting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April