Monday, December 17, 2012

Seasons Greetings

Sending some digital love from us to you.

I've been such a tight wad this year. I do apologize to friends and family for my cop-out gifts, anti-Christmas wrapping presents and hoarding of postage stamps.
We'll try harder next year?

It doesn't change how much I care for my friends new and old, local and far away, ones I see all the time and the ones I've never met.

You're special to me and I appreciate you.

Merry Christmas,
James, April, Truman & Hank 




 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that picture! Those baby rolls and that sweet smile! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! Those rolls are super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night in the car I was telling Mia about a lady from church who brought her grandson by my work to see me. He was laughing and adorable.
    Mia:"did he have chubby cheeks?"
    Me: "No, he was really strong but skinny".
    Mia: "Have you ever seen another baby who was chubby like me"? (thats the sweet innocents of children she knows that being a chubby baby is a cute thing to be proud of).
    Me: "Well truman".
    Mia: "I've never got to see him".
    Me: "Yes you have, you have his picture in your play room". Mia:"no, I mean in person"
    Me: "Oh, me neither"
    Mia: "What does April just sit at home all day long and never leave?"
    hahah I cracked up and said Uhh no she lives in another city. Apparently Mia thought you lived in harrison and you were just hording Tru all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April