Saturday, December 22, 2012

Trying our hand at Elimination Communication

This may be a stretch, but hey if we don't use the potty now we'll use it down the road.

T's elimination is pretty clockwork. Every morning when we wake up and I sit him up on "the pillow throne" and I proceed to get ready for the day. Once I'm done I take T to his room and we change his now dirty diaper and proceed with our day. On a typical day he doesn't poo any more until the next AM.
I read Beyond The Sling and currently reading Diaper Free and I thought hmmm.... "not having to wash a poo diaper would be pretty awesome." So I'm going to give this a try. 

Along with my cloth diaper review... I'll post my thoughts on this when we get a-going.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April