Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Last year I started the whole Mind, Heart, Body & Soul resolution much to my dismay that shit went out the window... Especially when the end of my 3rd trimester hit and I ate like a linebacker.
We didn't get to go to church at all and i hate that so much. I've been a craptastic distant friend since T was born and a self involved pregnant person who didn't have a clue. I'm pretty sure my marriage has taken some major hits in the bangity bang department if you know what I mean.

So this year I'm not setting myself up for failure, I'm realizing my limits and they're pretty low. Heh.

So here's the deal. Starting this AM I'm just simply going to try to be a better person.

The husband and I both realize we need to lose 30+ pounds. So we are going to *try* and do that. Maybe not in a year but I'm just putting that out there.

And I'm quitting crack.
There I said it.

Crack:


4 comments:

  1. Gah. I was hoping NY resolutions were a thing of the past.... Just kidding Your goals are great ones to strive for and also definitely achievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man i sure wish they were. so far I've managed to not do any crack!

      Delete
  2. "Don't make resolutions, make revolutions."
    (That's a Jon Love quote...imagine that?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April