Tuesday, February 26, 2013

7 Months Old!

Wow what a month!



Here's a recap of being 6 months old and fabulous!

Seven Months Old TODAY! I'm 20 lbs and 27" long!


Batman and I did some business in the potty!


I love my cousin Carlie!


Look what I can do!


My New Quilt!


First Snow!!!


Chillin Like An Old Man!


Snow Day Funness!


Bathtime!


Happy Valentines Day!


Take Me Hunting!


Mommy is "Super Mom"


Oh I LOOOOVE Daddy!


I may have gotten SOME food in my mouth!






Peas, Blah!


Off to see Auntie Ashley Love!


May the force be with you!


First time in a high chair!





Last but certainly not least, I got a tooth on the snow day! 2/21!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha the eating pea's picture is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April