Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Anderson Family Heirloom

This blue outfit in the picture below is 53 years old...
My dad wore it at 6 months old.
Then my uncle Doug.
And then me...
then my cousins Tara,
Paige,
and Sidney.

All at 6 months old and sitting up!
everyone except Morgan as the outfit went missing for several years.

So here's T-man a few days after he turned 6 months in it! 




Here's T with "baby James"
James' baby doll when he was a little man.


And a "late night" bib montage! My moms neighbor, Mary Jo made several bibs for him, all by hand!


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet treasure to have that outfit passed down! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky ducky!! I love all those patterns and materials. I just want to squishy hug him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you still have the outfit. And I really like that duck bib ... super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April