Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Feet to the Street

Hello friends!
Now that we watch a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba I imagine I'm saying this to you like DJ Lance in an orange fluff hat.

I have good news and bad news.

Bad News goes first:

I missed the Color Vibe here in Fayetteville on 8/3. wah.

It was for a family wedding and well worth missing in my humble opinion. Being there to witness my cousin Matt and his lovely bride Rachel trumps getting pelted in the face with colored cornstarch any day.


 But the real bad news is, is that I kinda stopped training for the 5K... like a lot. 
Yeah I'm still running week four, and dying.

But here's the good news!
There's a treadmill in my house now and no excuses!
I even walked a mile the other day with a 24 lb baby on me!


Here's some upcoming events to keep my motivation up!



Walk to End Alzheimer's 

We have a huge team every year called "The A Team"
... I like to think the "A" stands for April, but no, it's for Alzheimer's and my sweet coworker Nat is the captain of the team, she does an excellent job!



NWA Run for a Child I'll be there with my friend Makenzie and our babes, either running the 1mile, or the 5K, I'm going to let her decide, either way I got to get back to training.


Lastly I'm seriously considering signing up for this:


Zombie Run 5K!!!
I've just got to talk some fun loving friends into doing this too... we'd all have to find child care for the event though.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the mile packing Tru! Thats worth 5 miles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April