Thursday, January 16, 2014

Homemade Chocolate Gravy


Mary's Chocolate Gravy-

I can remember the first time I had chocolate gravy: I was in fourth grade and we got to have breakfast in the classroom. From that point on I've been hooked!!

As you can see, it didn't take long for a little one to get his hands in the gravy!


Mary's chocolate gravy-
(also my friend Diann's too!)

Ingredients 
3 TBS flour
2 1/2 TBS cocoa 
3/4 C. Sugar
2 C. Milk
1/4 C. Butter
Vanilla extract

Directions 
Whisk everything BUT the vanilla and butter together over the stove on medium heat, let thicken then remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract.

This is great with any type of biscuit, but I can imaging it being even more phenomenal with The Pioneer Woman's Drop Biscuits!  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April