Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 for 1 Meals: Leek & Potato Roast; Hominy Pork Soup with Cilantro



I wasn't going to share this one, y'all.
It's pretty obvious that I love me a good 2 for 1 recipe, but on the night of the Leek and Potato Roast I thought to myself "meh, this could be better."
But then night two came around, and it was time to make the Hominy Pork and Cilantro Soup
:::
This clip is exactly how I felt about this recipe when I took my first bite of the Hominy Soup-




So I feel that it's my duty to share it with you, even if you just have left over pork roast some day, do the soup! If you even *think* you love hominy, do. the. soup.


Also Friends: Let me know if you like this style of recipe sharing, or the typed out variety. 



SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMEALS MEAL PLANS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April