Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No-Fire Cookies

Or should we call them "no MORE fire" cookies. 
My brother had not one, but two fires right beside his house in less than three days between them. 

1st one- pyro negligence. 
2nd one- his electric fence caught the ground on fire. 

Needless to say he's lucky to have a house. 

His darling girlfriend (and more importantly my friend) Jaime brought these awesome creations to Sunday night dinner at my parents house. We went nuts over them!


No (Camp) Fire Cookies
By Jaime Newberry

Ingredients:
Graham crackers (2 crackers = 1 cookie)
Chocolate chip Cookie dough (from scratch, or already prepared) 
Marshmallows 
Hershey Bar (one square per cookie)

Instructions 
Place 1-3 marshmallows on top of  chocolate chip cookie dough then place on top of graham cracker, bake at 325 degrees F for 5 minutes, take out of oven and add Hershey's bake 2-3 more minutes, or until Hershey's pieces start to melt. 


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the s'more cookies from PW that either Lindsey G or I made when we ate dinner at your house. I think it was her that made them. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April