Monday, February 24, 2014

Orange-Glazed Chicken

This orange-glazed chicken is so easy, it's like, "Woah! I'm done with dinner, already!?" fast.
I highly suggest it for any week-night meal. Pair it with whatever your heart desires. My heart desired rice and veggies, so that's what he got. ;)

Orange-Glazed Chicken

4-6 chicken breasts (or whatever chicken pieces you prefer)
2 TBS Olive Oil
1/2 C. Orange Marmalade*
1/3 C Balsamic Vinegar
3/4 C. Water
1 TBS chopped rosemary
Salt and Pepper to taste

* A couple things about Marmalade
1. It's located with the Jams & Jellies at the grocery store
2. All my grocery store had was Orange and Ginger Marmalade, and it was good! 

Instructions:
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
Heat oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;
add chicken and cook 3-minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, and almost done.
Whisk together marmalade, vinegar, water, rosemary and pour over chicken in skillet
*Don't Cover*
Cook over medium-low heat, about 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened and chicken is done.

Mine didn't ever thicken, but that's because I covered it and didn't allow it to breathe. It still tasted great! I just seriously can't get over how little of time it took, dinner was served quick!

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMEALS MEAL PLANS

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April